You will read 50 Gk Question In English very useful for competitive exams in this article, which will prove beneficial for your competitive exams.
As you know that GK Questions with Answers are asked in both written and interview exams and you need to make yourself strong in this.
If you are preparing for a government job, then this question answer is going to be important for you, as well as you will get PDF file below this post so that you can read this question answer easily. 50 Gk Question In English |
50 Gk Question In English
|Post Name||50 Gk Question In English | GK Questions with Answers|
|exam||Very useful for all competitive exams|
|Total Questions||50+ Questions And Answers|
|information||If you are preparing for competitive exam and want to read daily important question answer then search on google www.topgkprashn.com . 50 General Knowledge Questions Answers|
|Join Telegram Group||whatsapp group join|
GK Questions with Answers
1. When was the Reserve Bank established?
Answer- April 1, 1935
2. Where is the headquarter of Reserve Bank?
Answer – Mumbai
3. When was the nationalization of the Reserve Bank?
Answer- On January 1, 1949 AD
4. Which bank was first established in India?
Answer- Bank of Hindusthan
5. Which is the Import-Export Bank of India?
Answer – Exim
6. What is a major function of the Reserve Bank of India?
control of fiat currency
7. When was the Experimental Crop Insurance Scheme launched?
8. When did the civil war end in America?
Answer – 26 May. In 1865 AD
9. When were Sukhdev, Rajguru and Bhagat Singh hanged?
Answer – March 1931
10. Who gave the slogan “Do or Die”?
Answer – In 1942 AD, Gandhiji
11. Who gave the slogan of Delhi Chalo?
Answer – Subhash Chandra Bose
12. Where did the industrial revolution start?
Answer – England
13. What is the ruler of Russia called?
Answer – jar
14. When did the state-revolution of France take place?
Answer – In 1789 AD during the reign of Louis XVI
15. When did Rajaram Mohan die?
Answer – In 1833 AD.
16. What is another name for photochemical reaction?
Answer – Hill action
17. What is the quantity of electric current?
Answer – Disha Rashi
18. How many centimeters are in one inch?
Answer- 2.54 cm
19. How many meters are there in one foot?
Answer- 0.3 meter
20. Which is the smallest element?
Answer – Hydrogen
21. Which is the biggest element?
Answer – Cesium
22. What is the chemical name of artificial diamond?
23. Who is the woman who received the Nobel Prize most times?
Answer – Madeleine Curie
24. Which is the first religion of the world?
Answer – Sanatan Dharma
25. The first country to send man to the moon?
26. Which is the first country to launch an artificial satellite in space?
Answer – Soviet Union
27. Who is called the father of Physics?
Answer – to Newton
28. Whose definition is confused with Newton’s first law of motion?
Answer – of force
29. What is the speed equal to?
Answer- distance / time
30. Why are bubbles formed in soap solution?
Ans- On dissolving soap in water, their surface tension decreases.
31. Which organ is affected in tuberculosis?
Answer – Lung
32. What was the symbol of Jain Tirthankara Parshvanath?
Answer – Snake
33. Where is Tarapur nuclear center?
34. Which country has the largest number of post offices in the world?
35. How many dhakghars are there in India?
Answer- 1.5 lakh
36. Which is the oldest port of India?
Answer – Chennai
37. Where is the biggest port in India?
Answer – Mumbai
38. Agra is situated on the bank of which river?
Answer – Yamuna
39. Which river flows only through the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India?
Answer – Indus River
40. Where does Kaveri river fall?
Answer – In the Bay of Bengal
41. Which is the most important river in the formation of Punjab?
Answer – Indus
42. Which is the country with the highest number of electors?
43. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
North Pacific Ocean
44. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
Answer – Indian Ocean
45. India uses what percent of the total energy of the world?
46. Which is the most river changing course in India?
Answer – Kosi River
47. India’s tallest T.V. Which are the towers?
Answer – Pitampur
48. Which is the longest canal of India?
Answer – Indira Gandhi Canal
49. Which is the most expensive city in India?
Answer – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
50. Which is the longest tributary river of India?
Answer – Yamuna
50 gk questions in english pdf
|PDF Name||50 gk questions in english pdf|
|PDF Size||3.44 MB|
100 easy general knowledge questions and answers
gyan ki bate image hindi & English : best 100+ image
Bihar GK question answer in English
Conclusion: In this article you have read 50 Gk Question In English | GK Questions with Answers, if you want any kind of information, then definitely tell us in the comment 50 Gk Question In English | GK Questions with Answers
50 gk questions with answers | gk questions in english with answers | 50 gk question in english with answers | gk questions with answers in english hard | general knowledge questions with answers 2022 |